Arc Flash Analytic version 4.1.2
The new 2nd Edition of Arc Flash Analysis and Labeling Software is now available.
TORONTO, ON - ARCAD, INC. announces release of AFA V4.1.2 new 2nd edition of popular ARC FLASH ANALYTIC software program for arc flash, shock hazard analysis and labeling.
The new 2nd Edition is an enhanced version of AFA v4.1 software capable to:
1) Determine arcing current, incident energy, arc flash protection, limited, restricted and prohibited shock approach boundaries, initial arc pressure, arc explosive TNT equivalent, hazard risk category, typical clothing system.
2) Save input configurations, calculation results for future reference or printing.
3) Perform the analysis using metric (mm, Joules, kg ) or imperial (inches, calories, lbs) units.
4) Generate JPG, BMP, PDF format customized color, black-and-white warning labels in English, French and Spanish.
5) Customize labels by selecting and adding information displayed on them.
AFA V4.1.2 reflects changes to NFPA70 labeling guidelines requiring Flash Protection Boundary to now be stated Arc Flash Boundary.
Also, the new software edition introduces adjustable Incident Energy at Arc Flash Boundary value. The value was preset to industry standard 1.2 cal/cm^2 ( 5 J/cm^2 ) bare skin exposure to second degree burn in previous software versions. The new program edition allows to enter different Incident Energy levels as well to determine Arc Flash Boundary at that Incident Energy.
The existing AFA V4.1 registered users are encouraged to upgrade to AFA V4.1.2 2nd Edition for FREE. We also offer $100.00 discount off the advertized AFA v4.1.2. website price of $270.00 for everybody still using older Arc Flash Analytic software versions 1.0. 2.0 or 3.X. Just visit http://www.arcadvisor.com/arcflash/arc-flash-demo.html page to request and download your new AFA V4.1.2 complete installation package, and contact us by phone or email to email@example.com to place your new AFA V4.1.2 order and request your individual end user registration credentials today.
More information about the product is available on this page:
ARCAD, INC. located in Toronto ( Canada ) helps facilities create safer working environments for individuals who service electrical systems by providing On-Line and PC based software tools for Short Circuit, Arc Flash Hazard Analysis and Labeling. Visit us at www.arcadvisor.com
# # #