ARCAD is pleased to introduce the new ARC FLASH ANALYTIC ( AFA V3.0 ) software program for arc flash and shock hazard analysis. AFA V3.0 has been developed based on NFPA 70E and IEEE 1584 as an easy to use and comprehensive tool for calculating arc incident energy, flash protection boundary, determining limited, restricted, prohibited shock approach boundaries and risk category required by N.E.C and OSHA when work is to be performed on or near the energized equipment.
Results You Can Trust
Every release of AFA is verified and validated against established programs and hand calculations in order to ensure its technical accuracy. Each release of AFA undergoes a complete verification process using hundreds of test cases.
AFA V3.0 Key Features1) IEEE 1584 EMPIRICALLY DERIVED MODEL AND LEE METHOD. Applicable for systems with:
- Voltages in the range of 208V to 46kV
- Bolted fault currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
- Switchgears, MCC, panels, cables and arc in open air
3) IEEE 1584 LOW VOLTAGE CIRCUIT BREAKER EQUATIONS. Applicable for systems protected by:
- Molded case, insulated case (MCCB & ICCB) circuit breakers,
- LVPCB low voltage power circuit breakers
AFA V3.0 Key Capabilities1) Determine
- arcing current
- incident energy
- flash protection boundary
- limited, restricted and prohibited shock approach boundaries
- initial arc pressure
- arc TNT equivalent
- risk category
- typical clothing system
3) Perform analysis using metric (mm, Joules, kg ) or imperial units (inches, calories, lb ).
4) Create customized color or black-and-white warning labels in English, French and Spanish.
Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand. Detailed procedure for IEEE 1584 based arc flash calculations has been included in the calculator. An effective arc flash safety program must be designed on a reliable foundation. Arc flash studies must be performed by qualified persons using a quality analysis tool which provide accurate results that you can trust and rely on.
Don't spend a fortune on expensive software for arc flash analysis. Save your money, purchase Arc Flash Analytic and generate arc flash warning labels to meet OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements.
Company website: www.arcadvisor.com | Email: email@example.com