Monday, December 20, 2010
Step by step tutorial demonstrating arc flash analysis using Arc Flash Analytic 4.1 Low Voltage Circuit Breaker Equations Mode.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Video tutorial demonstrating various Arc Flash Analytic 4.1 program features and settings including units of measurement, label layout and customization, printing labels, saving equipment configuration and calculation results.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Step by step video tutorial explaining how to install Arc Flash Analytic 4.1 software for performing arc flash hazard analysis and creating arc flash warning labels based on IEEE 1584 Guide for performing arc flash hazard analysis.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Tutorial explaining how to place an order for Arc Flash Analytic software meetings all your arc flash hazard analysis and label making needs.
Friday, September 10, 2010
AFA V4.1 Key Features
1) IEEE 1584 EMPIRICALLY DERIVED MODEL AND LEE METHOD. Applicable for systems with:
- Voltages in the range of 208V to 46kV
- Bolted fault currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
- Switchgears, MCC, panels, cables and arc in open air
2) IEEE 1584 FUSE EQUATIONS. Applicable for systems protected by current limiting Class RK1 and Class L fuses.
3) IEEE 1584 LOW VOLTAGE CIRCUIT BREAKER EQUATIONS. Applicable for systems protected by:
- Molded case, insulated case (MCCB & ICCB) circuit breakers,
- LVPCB low voltage power circuit breakers
4) NFPA 70E PHASE TO GROUND ARCING FAULTS ON OVERHEAD LINES (UP TO 242KV)
AFA V4.1 Key Capabilities
- arcing current
- incident energy
- flash protection boundary
- limited, restricted and prohibited shock approach boundaries
- initial arc pressure
- arc TNT equivalent
- risk category
- typical clothing system
2) Save input configurations, calculation results for future reference or printing.
3) Perform analysis using metric (mm, Joules, kg ) or imperial units.
4) Generate arc flash warning labels in electronic JPG, BMP and PDF formats.
5) Customize labels by selecting and adding information displayed on them.
6) Create customized color or black-and-white warning labels in English, French and Spanish.
Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand. Detailed procedure for IEEE 1584 based arc flash calculations has been included in the calculator. An effective arc flash safety program must be designed on a reliable foundation. Arc flash studies must be performed by qualified persons using a quality analysis tool which provide accurate results that you can trust and rely on.
More information about the product is available on this page: http://www.arcadvisor.com/arcflash/arc-flash-software.html
Friday, April 16, 2010
- Space Saving Open Style Class J 100A Fuse Block
- A100X30-4 30A 1000V Fast Acting Fuses same as XL100F SF100F LA100P FWJ A100P
- A150X60-3C 60A 1500VAC / 1000VDC fuse same as BBN60 NBE60 NBF60
- A15QS20-4 20A 150VAC/DC Fuses same as FWA A13X E13SF A15S KAA
- A6Y15-1 15A 600VAC / 500VDC Form 600 Fuse
- BFW-1 1A Bussmann fuse wire
- C110HG 110A 250V class RK1 fuse same A2K A2D KTN NBS NCLR RHN
- C110HR 110A 600V class RK1 fuse same A6K A6D KTS HSR HRC RHS
- C300HG 300A 250V class RK1 fuse same A2K A2D KTN NBS NCLR RHN
- C35HG 35A 250V class RK1 fuse same A2K A2D KTN NBS NCLR RHN
- C400HG 400A 250V class RK1 fuse same A2K A2D KTN NBS NCLR RHN
- C70HR 70A 600V class RK1 fuse same A6K A6D KTS HSR HRC RHS
- GSA250 fuse same as URGG CR2LS 25FH LCT URE GSD CR2LS URGS
- GSB25 25A Fast Acting HRC Fuse Links
- GSGB225 225A Fast Acting HRC Fuse Links
- PCS30-S PC mount 30A 600VAC/VDC fuses
- TGL-CN 300A telecommunication fuse same as L17T300
- TGL-CU 450A telecommunication fuse same as L17T450
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
We stock new electrical fuses, metalic, non-metalic enclosures for immediate delivery. Please click on links below for detailed product information and contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Hoffman Steel Wall Mount Enclosure A16N12BLP
- DTLAX 24.9Kv 20A DIN fuse same as SDMSJ SOMDD FD6 FDw
- DRS15/125-B4 Driwisa DIN fuse same as SDMSJ FD5 FDw
- DRS15/100-B4 Driwisa DIN fuse same as SDMSJ FD5 FDw
- DFSAX 17.5Kv 25A DIN 43625 fuse same as SFMSJ, FDw
- DWMBX 27.6kV 63A DIN 43625 fuse same as SFMSJ, FDw
- A825X 65E MV fuse same as JCZ, FFNHA, 8HLE, A825C
- 803486 DIN 43625 fuse 17.5kV same as DTLAX, FD4 - NIB
- DRS07/063-A2 fuse same as 7.2SDLSJ DSSAX SOLDD FD3
- VTF VTF15 0.5A 15kV fuse same as 15.5ABFNA, OMFNN
- VTF VTF11 0.5A 15kV fuse same as 15.5ABFNA, OMFNN
- 9F62DCB080 fuse same as A055F1D0R0, 6193406G15, 449D362G04, JCY, 5.5BFNHA80, 5GS080, 5980C25G05, A55C80E, A550X80E-1, RG20042, A055F1D0R0-80E, JCY-80E
- A100Z Fuse same as A100F FWJ SF100P XL100F LA100P A100P E100S
- GSA GSA500 fuse same as URGG CR2LS 25FH LCT URE GSD CR2LS URGS
- C-J 225A 600V HRC-J Class J fuse same as A4J JFL JKS JLS CJ JFC
- A4BX 1600A HRC fuse same as A4BY CL CLU KTU LCU C-L LFA KLP 6L
- VJ1008 Enclosure Box CSA / UL Certified NIB